ShoreTel has created a seamless business environment by bringing together:
- VoIP telephony
- Instant messaging
- Video conferencing
- Collaboration capabilities
CommTech proudly offers the ShoreTel Unified Communication Solution to help redefine how your company does business. Moving beyond mere business phone systems, ShoreTel’s Unified Communications (UC) capabilities leverage the power of VoIP to integrate communication tasks.
A day with with ShoreTel
The ShoreTel business VoIP phone system with built-in UC lets both on-site and remote users see who is available at any given moment, and decide how best to reach them. With less time spent playing phone-tag, everyone has more time for the real business at hand.
See how ShoreTel’s docking station has revolutionized phone systems
See how ShoreTel ended BYOD chaos
The ShoreTel Dock merges the benefits of a desk phone (audio quality, always-on power and ergonomic comfort) with the unified communications power of ShoreTel Mobility-- instant messaging, directories, buddy presence, extension dialing, web conferencing and more.
ShoreTel VoIP will help you work smarter, faster and better by improving and integrating business communication. Believe it or not you can have harmony throughout your company's communications. Even a problem like BYOD is made simple with ShoreTel.
Cloud or Onsite?
One of the biggest decisions a company will have to face is whether their phone system should be onsite or cloud-based. At the end of the day, no two businesses are the same and we can help find the best solution for yours.
Things to consider before choosing Cloud or Onsite:
- Where do your employees work?
- Is your company comfortable with the cloud?
- What’s the state of your IT?
- Does your company prefer packaged or custom solutions?
- How does your company manage expenses?
Simply click Free Assessment on the right to let us help you decide!
What are you trying to do?
CommTech understands a time will come when you will want to expand your current communications system or perhaps implement something new. Here are a few cases in which you might want to consider reevaluating your communications needs:
- Adding an office - The addition of an office means you need to integrate both locations.
- Adding mobile workers - Bringing on mobile or remote workers means they must have the same communications as those in the office.
- Cutting costs - If your company needs to reduce costs, streamlining your system and having more reliable hardware is the first step.
- Improving customer experience - If you're looking to help clients, improving the experience when they call in is a great start.
The fact is, if your business hasn’t investigated its phone needs in a while, you risk falling behind the competition. Not only that, but you’re probably costing yourself money on a daily basis by using inefficient and unreliable telephony solutions.
Let us help
CommTech can even integrate a partial network solution into your current infrastructure without the cost of rebuilding an entirely new system. Is a network solution right for your business? Does your company need to consider a VoIP solution?
CommTech will evaluate your business processes and current IT infrastructure to determine if a network solution is a viable option for your business.
Just click Free Demo on the right side to schedule a time to see the ShoreTel system in action!